My Life Changing Experience

Feel free to leave your comments and questions
and the Mind Movies Team will respond via email.

8 users responded to this post

• Lynnette says:

Natalie,
    Each time I see you, you look younger and younger! You are an absolutley beautiful person inside and out.

• Val says:

OMG Natalie!!! The synchronicity is amazing! I have something to share with you (well two things actually) that might help us both bring a better life to people who need the helping hand of humanity! Please email me with an email address so that I might send this information out to you, confident that it will actually reach you! I am astounded by your timing to the point that words simply can’t express. I think you’re terrific, and I will be making a donation to the school for sure.

Love,
    Val

• Ellen says:

Hi Natalie,
    I am curious….do they need a builder….my husband is an amazing builder and I have a dream for him….that one day, he will travel with me around the work while I do my healing work and he does his healing work through helping people all over the world to learn how to build their own homes. He has built our beautiful home in Seattle, WA and remodeled many a home in ruins in the state of Washington. Please let me know if there may be an opportunity here for us to begin to make this dream come true.
    Thanks!
    Ellen

• manasse mbakwa says:

That was a wonderful gift. I can’t price it. I wish I could down load it to play at home. Thank you very much

• ulaba kargbo says:

may God bless your project.I am a refugee from sierra leone,living Denmark.I wish i could afford to donate in your project. Childrens in my country need help.After the war things are not geting better,childrens wont to go to school but most of the building were damage.I hope that one day you would visit my country.

• Elisabeth says:

I really enjoy to watch your programs !!

Greetings from Norway!

• Noelle says:

Hi Nat,

Wow what amazing people you are. You really do walk your talk and as a recipient of your technology, I personally think you Glen and Ryan are amazing and hope you reach your goal with days of this video.

May the force be with you…

Lots of love from all of us at Kids with Ability.

PS. Alex especially sends his love.

• hendro says:

thanks

Post a Reply:

del.icio.us   digg it   reddit   stumble upon
Bookmark this page: