Sorry if you missed out!

Feel free to leave your comments and questions
and the Mind Movies Team will respond via email.

23 users responded to this post

• Mahendra says:

would appreciate to join and know more

• Alemenia McLean says:

Just sitting here 6 am mountain time thinking back a few months ago when i thought my life couldn’t get any better, but it has and it continues too. I want to thank you for the great work you continue to do and thinking of thoes that might miss out. Love ya lynn

• lee howard says:

Hi Natalie, thanks for the Email, i got it on Wednesday, thankyou so
    much, keep up the good work.

lee.

• lee howard says:

Hi Natalie, thanks for the Email, i got it on Wednesday, thank you so much, keep up the good work.

lee.

• al callaway says:

hope to be on monday

• Melissa says:

Hi Natalie,
    I just want to tell you that you have a beautiful smile and energy. Thanks for the wonderful work you’re doing and have a fabulous day too!
    Blessings
    Melissa

• harikumar says:

hello natalie thank you so much for your mails , really it inspire me a lot, hope to be on next time

hary

• Anemone says:

Hello Natalie,
    Thank you for the wonderful work you’re doing.I like to be on monday..Have a wonderful day ..
    Blessings,Anemone

• vijay narain tiwari says:

honestly, you are doing wonderful job. keep it up, let all be aware for energy enhancing.
    well, what about me? Bless for spiritual life.

• rajeev says:

look forward to attend the webinar on 20th.

• andreea says:

Hi Natalie, thanks for mails and for your good words.

• Haideh says:

I am very sorry I missed the first one..And thank you so much for this reminder.But unfortunetly I don’t have voice on my computer.But I will go some where and get the Webinar.I am looking forward.Love Haideh

• Kerry says:

Thanks so much for the invite. I appreciate it and look forward to participating! Thanks for all the good you do!

• REYNALDO says:

HI NATALIE
    Ihope to be on Monday, thanks for thr e-mail

• isabel says:

Hi natalie.I live in a remote place where there was a big flood that killed more than 5000 people in 1991. Ormoc City Philippines.I am still learning how to use this computer and I did not get any of your instructions.I believe in all this new age stuff but feel that when i start talking about it nobody understands me.My husband and i are into farming and want to learn more about going organic.There are so many people here who are going hungry but i dont really know what to do.My family has a 1000 hectare piece of land that has so many fruit bats that the sky turns black at dusk when they begin to fly.We were thinking of turning the land into a wildlife reserve but we don’t have the money to develop it.The property is under threat of land reform which is really not such a bad thing because we get paid and the land gets converted into agricultural land for the landless.However, I think it is a better idea to preserve the wildlife and hire the landless cos they don’t really want the land income to meet their needs. Help!

• Iris Ejaz says:

Hi Natalie,Thanks for the invite. Also thanking you for all you do, really appreciate all you do.
    Always look forwad to hearing from you. You really are an inspiration.

• nitza says:

I have these videos to a friend of mine that was having some difficult times and mentally was distraught and she is so happy to receive them because she said they helped her alot

• ENGR. JEDIDIAH EZENWA says:

I love this, thanks for the great work you be doing. i dont want to miss out this engy event.

• ENGR. JEDIDIAH EZENWA says:

I love you so much.

• Engr. jedidiah Ezenwa says:

I want to meet mr. Trivedi
    mr. Trivedi tech me I love u.

• Zik Ukaeje says:

My mind movie is working great. I’m actually manifesting what I have been seeing in my subconscious.

• Zik Ukaeje says:

Wow thanks guys, keep the info coming. And my regards to Mr. Trivedi.

• Dorothy Corbett says:

Hi Natalie
    Thankyou for the invitation to seminar and the 7 steps to happiness
    I am writing from Qld Australia and fortunate to have bought the works last year thanks
    Due to health issues have not put into practise any of the suggestions given as I am now having a team of OZ Care ladies daily to help with my needs.
    I have joined the mind movies for daily help too Thanks Dorro 17

Post a Reply:

del.icio.us   digg it   reddit   stumble upon
Bookmark this page: